The tool is called a “hex wrench” because it has a simple hexagonal shape. Traditional wrenches have vise structures used to grip a bolt from the side, or to cover it in the case of a socket wrench. The hex wrench works differently. It fits into a concavity in the nut, bolt or screw, and hex wrenches comes in a variety of sizes to fit different hardware
- 10 PCS HEXKEY SET
- Size 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 8.0, 10.0 mm
- High Quality Material
- The tool is simple, small and light
- The tool can be used with a headless screw
- The screw can be inserted into its hole using the key
- Very small bolt heads can be accommodated
- The tool is L-shaped
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.